Sponsoring the International Riversymposium presents an opportunity for all stakeholders with an interest in rivers to highlight their commitment and support to this unique sector.
Approximately one-third of Riversymposium delegates are international, two-thirds Australian and over 50% of attendees are key decision makers, representing all sectors of water, river management, environment and industry. River and waterway restoration, health and management depend on the combined engagement of institutions, community, science and business – all of which are represented at Riversymposium.
Sponsorship offers your organisation:
- Marketing opportunities and international exposure during the life of the event;
- Access to more than 800 influential and engaged delegates;
- Connections with leading industry professionals;
- The chance to unlock and share knowledge;
- The opportunity to support attendance of leading professionals from developing countries;
- Involvement in elements of program design and content.
There are a number of sponsorship packages available. All packages are designed to maximise exposure and activities for all sponsors. Major sponsorship categories are:
- Principal sponsor;
- Major sponsor;
- Supporting sponsor;
- Contributing sponsor;
- Riverprize gala dinner sponsor;
- Welcome function sponsor;
- Participating sponsor;
- Special session sponsor and host;
All packages include promotional and branding opportunities; corporate networking; and marketing opportunities.
If the listed opportunities do not suit your sponsorship objectives, we also provide tailored packages. We would be delighted to assist in the development of a tailored sponsorship package to best suit your organisation.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2014 Riversymposium, please contact us to discuss sponsorship options.