• We may share your registration information including name, role, organisation and country with sponsors and partners.
• Subject to your approval, we may share your contact details with our sponsors and partners.
Registration cancellation policy
• Cancellations for registration will only be accepted in writing.
• A 40% administration fee will be deducted from all cancellations up until 30 September. No registration refunds will be made after this date.
• As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without penalty. This can be done by logging in and amending your registration. The International RiverFoundation must be notified by email of any transfers made within the last two weeks before the conference.Cancellations for registration will only be accepted in writing.
• One (1) RiverIprize Gala Dinner ticket is included in all earlybird, speaker and full registrations. If you choose to OPT OUT of this event during registration, $80 will be deducted from your delegate fee. We will contact all delegates who selected ‘Yes’ closer to the date to confirm attendance – there will be no refund of $80 at this point for cancellations.
• All prices are in Australian dollars.
• Payment is accepted via credit card with a 1.8% fee applicable to all transactions.
• Images taken of attendees during the 21st International Riversymposium may be used for communication and marketing purposes.