• We may share your registration information including name, role, organisation, email and country with sponsors, partners and exhibitors
• Your registration information including name, role, organisation, and country will be published in the Delegate List for the Conference
• We may share your registration information including name, role, organisation, email and country to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference
• We may use your registration information including name, role, organisation, email and country to provide you with information of other relevant products, events and services in your area of interest
Registration cancellation policy
• Cancellations for registration will only be accepted in writing.
• A 30% administration fee will be deducted from all cancellations up until 30 September. No registration refunds will be made after this date.
• As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without penalty. This can be done by logging in and amending your registration. The International RiverFoundation must be notified by email of any transfers made within the last two weeks before the conference.Cancellations for registration will only be accepted in writing.
• One (1) Welcome Function ticket is included in all earlybird, speaker and full registrations. If you choose to OPT OUT of this event during registration, $80 will be deducted from your delegate fee. We will contact all delegates who selected ‘Yes’ closer to the date to confirm attendance – there will be no refund of $80 at this point for cancellations.
• All prices are in Australian dollars.
• Payment is accepted via credit card with the following fees.
• If you are unable to pay by credit card, please contact the organisers for alternative options via email@example.com
• Other fees include: International Transfer: $25; Direct Debit/ EFT: $0
• Images or videos taken of attendees during the 22nd International Riversymposium may be used for communication and marketing purposes.