24th International Riversymposium Terms & Conditions
- We may share your registration information including name, role, organisation, email and country with sponsors, partners and exhibitors.
- We may share your registration information including name, role, organisation, email and country to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference.
- We may use your registration information including name, role, organisation, email and country to provide you with information of other relevant products, events and services in your area of interest.
Registration cancellation policy
- Cancellations for registration will only be accepted in writing.
- A 30% administration fee will be deducted from all cancellations up until 27 August. No registration refunds will be made after this date.
- As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without penalty. This can be done by emailing email@example.com.
- The International RiverFoundation must be notified by email of any transfers made within the last two weeks before the conference. Cancellations for registration will only be accepted in writing.
- If you are unable to attend the face to face event due to changes in Covid-19 restrictions, you will be eligible for a refund of the difference between the face to face and the online only costs.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services (GST) tax.
- Payment is accepted via credit card.
- If you are unable to pay by credit card, please contact the organisers for alternative options via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Images or videos taken of attendees during the 24th International Riversymposium may be used for communication and marketing purposes. If attendees do not wish to be photographed, they must email email@example.com.